THE I’M BORED JAR! Cure Kids Boredom now!
- Gather up all of your supplies: A used jar, paper, scissors, printables, and Mod Podge.
- So quick and simple to make. Print out some pre-made boredom busters! I used one set from muminthemadhouse.com ->Here, And another set from chippewavalleyfamily.org -> HERE.
- Cut them all up and put them in your jar.
- Label your I’m Bored Jar. Use the Mod Podge as adhesive for the label.
- When the kids say they’re bored, make them grab a note from the jar. It might be a game to play, something interesting to do, or a chore. Only let them pick one at a time and they do that or use their imagination to find their own idea!
- ALL DONE! Enjoy not being tugged on every two seconds because of boredom.
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
Used Empty Jelly Jar – Free
Scissors – Free, I assume you have some!
I had everything I needed already. So it cost me maybe $1 in supplies.
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter