The Popsicle Stick Chore Jar
- Gather up all of your supplies: An Empty Jar, Craft Sticks, Acrylic Paints, and chores to do!
- Paint Your Jar. I only Painted Half, so they can’t see the chore, But can see the sticks.
- Write The chores on the sticks. I used a very fine tip sharpie for this.
- Write on your jar, whatever you choose. Mine says ” Pick one, Do it, Don’t Complain!”
- Fill jar with chore sticks.
- Make a kid pick a chore, and do it!
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
Acrylic Paints: Walmart- .50¢ each
ALWAYS Check your garage, attic, neighbors, or yard sales FIRST!
I did mine for About FREE!!!
Because I already had all this stuff from previous projects.
NOTE: prices have been known to change quickly, so double check before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter