DIY Creepy Creative Crayons
- Gather up all of your supplies: 24 Pack of Crayola Crayons, Silicone Ice cube molds, Empty Soup cans
- First Get your Crayons Naked! ( Take off the papers )
- Next Set your cooktop to a low temperature.
- Then Break up a crayon put it in the soup can. Let it simmer until it is melted.
- Carefully pour your melted crayon into a spot of the mold.
- Continue doing this until all of your crayons have been melted and poured into the molds.
- Let the molds completely cool off. Also let the cooktop cool off to clean it!
- Pop the crayons out of the molds. My finger / bone mold was deep and could have used two crayons per spot. So most of those were trash.
- Give your kid their crayons and let them draw!
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
Tin Cans: FREE, After you eat your veggies
I did mine for .25¢, I bought my Crayons during Back to School Season 😉 I had everything else I needed already!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter