My Little Day Of The Dead Ride On Pony
- Gather up all of your supplies: Rocking or Bouncing Horse, White, black, and any other colors you want for paint.
- First I just wiped down the whole thing with rubbing alcohol.
- Then I spray painted the frame a matte green to blend in a bit better outside.
- Next I spray painted the entire horse black. I then let this dry overnight.
- I went to my Google machine and found pictures of The Horse’s Skeletal System.
- I painted the skeleton with matte white paint, as closely as I could to a real one.
- The Mane and Tail got a teal and magenta treatment after that.
- Painted the face up in a day of the dead style. (I’d like to add more later)
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
ALWAYS Check your garage, attic, neighbors, or yard sales FIRST!
I picked up My Radio Flyer Horse For $10
I did mine for About 15! I had everything I needed already!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter