Glitter Bombed Flubber !?!
- Gather up all of your supplies: Fine glitter, water, Borax, Measuring cups, Mixing Bowls, Food coloring, Elmer’s Clear Glue, rubber gloves.
- Squeeze all of the glue into your mixing bowl.
- Fill the empty glue bottle with water.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Borax ready.
- Slowly mix in the water and Borax into the mixing bowl of glue. Mix By Hand!
- Add Glitter, and food coloring while still mixing.
- Pull your Flubber out of the bowl, there may be some leftover water, don’t worry you did it right!
- ALL DONE!!
Gold and silver glitter flubber. No food coloring.
Pink and Purple Glitter Flubber with Red Food Coloring (2 drops! it goes a long way!)
The two Flubber’s Mixed Together!
Put it in a Ziploc bag or air tight storage container when done and it will last for weeks.
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
ALWAYS Check your garage, attic, neighbors, or yard sales FIRST!
NOTE: prices have been known to change quickly, so double check before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter