Home Apothecary: Evil Potions
- Gather up all of your supplies: Pill Bottles, Perfume Bottles, Mod Podge, SandPaper, Printable bottle labels, red, black, and gray paint.
- First I removed all the labels from the pill bottles. What didn’t peel off, I soaked in hot soapy water an then wiped it off. I sanded the logos off of the glass perfume bottles using 80 grit sandpaper.
- Next sand the pill bottles and caps with 80 grit sandpaper. This will make the paint stick better.
- Paint all of the pill bottles flat black. Then go back and paint some flat gray over that in spots.
- Paint the caps. I used black, red , and gray, and mixed some of them together too.
- Let them dry. It wont take long.
- Cut the Label you want for the bottle. Apply Mod Podge to the back of it and set it in place. Then go over the front of it to make sure it all stays down, flat and in place.
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
Printable Labels – FREE: Google, Apothecary Labels
Pill Bottles: FREE. Saved them from home
Paintbrush or Finger Painting! – Free
I did mine for FREE! I had everything I needed already!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter