Build A Nebula In A Honey Bear !!!
- Gather up all of your supplies:Clean Empty Honey Bear Bottle, Cotton Balls, Water, Acrylic paint, Glitter.
- Fill Half the bottle with water, then squirt some paint in it, and add glitter.
- Stretch and add cotton balls. ( Don’t do too much like me! )
- Add a little more water, a different color paint, and glitter. Then Turn it Upside Down.
- Slowly swirl it, shake it, flip it and watch the colors mix and separate over and over in your own little Nebula Sensory Bottle.
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
ALWAYS Check your garage, attic, neighbors, or yard sales FIRST!
I did mine for About .25¢!!! I had most of these items laying around.
NOTE: prices have been known to change quickly, so double check before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter