NIGHTMARE WREATH MONSTER
- Gather up all of your supplies: 16″ Wreath, Cardboard, fake eye balls, scissors, and a hot glue gun.
- Fluff your wreath
- Cut cardboard into the shape of teeth you like. Paint cardboard if needed.
- Hot glue cardboard teeth to the back of the wreath.
- Pick your eyeballs, place them, and hot glue them into place.
- Make any final adjustments or add anything else you want.
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
Fake Eyes (10 pack) – Dollar Tree $1 (.10¢ each)
ALWAYS Check your garage, attic, neighbors, or yard sales FIRST!
I did mine for About $1.25!!!
NOTE: prices have been known to change quickly, so double check before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter