Christmas Tree Through The Roof!!!
- Gather up all of your supplies: Your Indoor Christmas Tree, A small 5′ Tree for the roof, lights, decorations, tree stand for the roof tree. rope, screws garland.
- Set up your indoor tree, decorate to your liking.
- Build a Tree support for the roof tree.4
- Secure the tree to the roof, I added a few ropes to pull pressure back on it also.
- Put the rest of the tree together and cover your support in garland to hide it.
- Decorate the roof tree. I only did light and a star because the wind will probably blow the ornaments away any how.
- We Made the big star out of coat hangers, hot glue and Christmas lights
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
And then whatever you choose to use for a base.
ALWAYS Check your garage, attic, neighbors, or yard sales FIRST! Save that money!
I did mine for About $33.98!!! Because I already had some of the items.
NOTE: prices have been known to change quickly, so double check before purchasing and don’t wait to jump on this deal!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter