The Spookster Spider Web Wreath – By: Mean Bean
- Gather up all of your supplies: Wreath, Spider Web, Spiders, Bugs, Body Parts, Craft Glue.
- Take your spider web and stretch it around until you’re happy with the look
- Add your spiders, you should be able to just stick them in the web.
- Test place your bugs and body parts.
- Glue them in place.
- Make any final adjustments.
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
I did mine for a total cost $5,00
With the exception of the wreath, I Have Tons of leftover parts for other projects!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter