Executioner Barbie With Working Guillotine
- Gather up all of your supplies: 2 Barbies, Something to use as your Guillotine base, wire or string. razor blade, red, black, and brown paint, and craft glue.
- First I painted the barbies. My dogs had already chewed them up and ripped off arms and heads. So I didn’t need to damage them any further! I painted one all black and then just left her eyes so he kind of looks like she is wearing an executioner’s outfit. The other one I just added a little red for blood, and put a bunch of craft glue in her hair so it stood up.
- For the Guillotine I took a small box cut the center out for the blade to drop. Cut Head and Hand holes and painted it all up like wooden planks. For the blade, I used a razor blade (flipped over so the sharp is not out) slid it into a piece of cardboard , and attached a wire to the top to lower and raise the blade. The blade is just larger than the hole cut for it, so i sliced the inside of the cardboard hole so that you can actually lift and lower the blade.
- I then added the bench for the soon to be executed Barbie, and glued it to the main guillotine.
- I glued the removed head to The Executioner’s Hand and wrapped the blade wire around her other arm.
- Make any final adjustments if needed.
- ALL DONE!!
Pick up the supplies needed here:
( If you don’t already have them or are missing some )
Small Cardboard box
Small Piece of String or Wire
Total cost if you have none of these items $22.89 But I know you can improvise and make it less!
I did mine for FREE. I had everything I needed already!
Helpful Links: Beginners Guide - Coupon Database - Print FREE Coupons - In Store Savings
Never Miss a Deal! "Like" Super Savings Man on Facebook, Follow us on Pinterest, Follow us on Twitter